We have strong beliefs about how a financial planning business should operate and care for its clients. We imprint these beliefs on everything we do. We believe:
- That we have no right to tell you what to do with your money until we know about you. Our value to you is in providing accurate, technical advice which is tailored towards achieving your dreams and goals. This means we place great significance on long term relationships.
- Our clients should know the truth about their money and what it will or will not allow them to do. We can then help them to make the choices that are right for them. This means we place great significance on long-term relationships.
- Our clients should benefit from our shared experience – this means that we work as a team. Each client has a lead advisor but the team share the work meaning we all understand our clients really well.
- In a fiduciary standard of care – this ensures we always place your interests ahead of our own.
- In being independent – this ensures our clients get the advice that is right for them. RockWealth LLP has no ties to any investment house, bank or insurance company.
- In being contactable – there is no limit on the number of phone calls, meetings or discussions a client can have with RockWealth LLP. Clients can reach us at all reasonable times with access to our telephone and mobile numbers.
- That the only people who should pay us are our clients – for this reason we are “fee only”. We do not take commissions from third parties.
- In creating and maintaining an environment that supports learning and personal development – this is one of the reasons we have been accredited as a firm of Chartered Financial Planners by the CII.
- We should only work for with people for whom we can add significant value to.
- That our clients should enjoy their financial planning experience.
- We are good at what we do.
The heart of our business is our people, our values and our culture.